Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1-2 Month Bear Pages


My Cricut saved these pages-although, the are still definitely not my favorites! I'm so glad I took monthly pictures of Kaden with his bear! The lettering was cut on the Sesame Street Font cartridge. I love this shapes font for little boys!


If I were to re-do these pages I would add more colors. It's tricky, though, when I have a lot of pictures to fit on such a small page. The longer I go on this scrapbook the more I am a believer in 12x12 size! I still may add "bling" or something to these pages if I am inspired...Like I said before...these aren't my favorite pages. I thought the bear pictures would be the easiest pages-but that is proving false! Here are the pages individually.


Was he not seriously the cutest baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment