Sunday, February 6, 2011

Outdoor Fun

These next two scrapbook pages are when Kaden was 2 months old. We took about a week-long trip to Montana to visit around. The weekend was spent visiting Howes at their campsite near Anaconda, MT. Kaden was just 2 months old and just too cuddly not to spend a lot of time with him in the hammock!



I love my stencils (from the Target dollar bin one lucky day!) that allow me to have little journal areas.

I cut the "outdoor" from the Sesame Street Fonts cartridge. I originally planned to use the individual letters on a blue shadow, but when it came down to it, I just loved the outline the cricut formed when cutting the word. I really love that with the cricut you can use the outline or the letters...sometimes both! So the letters that didn't get used get put in a container of random letters...they come in useful for many things...AND I feel great that there is NO waste this way! The "fun" was a word sticker I had that is made to pop out from the page. It really adds a lot to the layout-in case you can't tell from the picture!

I ony did one set of pages today since I've been taking a few more pictures. I don't want to overload my post with more than one set of pages. This set of pages are some of my favorite so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment