Friday, January 28, 2011

More Scrap Pages

Pages 8-9 are of our Happy Family. The yellow card is from Kaden's 2 day Dr. appointment-it has Kaden's size and weight from that visit. I love to keep little things like this for the baby book even if it does make it harder to get it to "fit in" with the page layout and colors! Also, more journaling! It says, "Newborn Pictures with your bear from Grandpa and Grandma Bradley" And there started what was the main inspiration of this scrapbook. You'll have to stay tuned to see where it goes!
"

Right now, these next two pages are pages 10-11. I'm unsure if that is where they will stay. I chose to do a Daddy and son page because I kept running across pictures that I wanted to put in his scrapbook that didn't necessarily "fit" with the pages I had in mind. I love this page because it just looks FUN...it is all ages from birth to 4 months which is why I am unsure if it will stay in this order. Notice the buttons. I just love buttons in a baby scrapbook. I try not to over use them!


So there you go! Pages 12-15 will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment