Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrap, scrap, and more scrap...booking that is.

These are pages of Kaden's first pictures. The first picture has his baby announcement and the pictures we took right before heading home from the hospital in his first outfit. I had a hard time making these pictures fit until I added the light blue. It will be one of the few times "other" color is added to the album than the main 5 I chose in the beginning. I just found the picture the hospital took and am going to try to add that one to the page with the baby announcement somehow. It would fit in great if I can manage it!


These next 2 pages are of our trip to Keystone/Hill City with PCA Engineering (Luke's work) when Kaden was 1 month old. We stayed in some cabins and on one of the days we took the train from Hill City to Keystone. Since we took the train we couldn't take a stroller and it ended up being about 100 degrees that day. Kaden blew out of his diaper 2 times and didn't want to eat because he was so hot. The picture of him sleeping on the floor was in a restaurant and it was about the only time he slept all day, I think! I really like how these pages turned out-simple and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment