Friday, January 28, 2011

Ultrasound & Birth pages

Here are pages 4-7 of Kaden's baby book. Pages 4-5 are some of the ultra sound pictures from my pregnancy. These pages always remind me of the little boy at the daycare I worked at while I was pregnant. The kid was about 2 1/2 (Kaden's age now, actually!)-anyway-he would NOT believe there was a baby in my tummy. He even told his mom I was lying to him. It was pretty innocent and cute. Anyway, back to the pages- I have a stencil I got at Walmart that lets me "trace" an area to journal in. You'll see it in many of my pages.


Pages 6-7 are some of my favorites, but probably only because they are pictures of the first time I ever saw my baby boy. I learned not to use "dries clear" glue on the clear parts. I haven't yet figure out exactly what you can use, since photo squares, and clear tape don't work well either. So until I figure it out, I am using glue sticks. It seems to work well. Also, for this page I used the measuring tape they used to measure his head and chest as well as the tag off his crib at the hospital. The bands on the 2nd page are his ankle band and my wrist band. It doesn't fit as well with the jungle theme, but that's hardly noticeable unless I point it out, right? Espeically since I managed to squeeze in that cute little giraffe!

No comments:

Post a Comment