Sunday, January 15, 2012

Finally some more scrapbook pages!

So, I've had Kaden's scrapbook "done" for about 3 months now (except for one set of pages which is my brother's wedding that we went to when Kaden was 3 months old...adn somehow I completely forgot...shhh don't tell my brother!) and, Yes, I am just now getting around to posting pictures. I'm really happy with the scrapbook, and think it's crazy how much my style has changed in the process of just 1 book. I learned a lot. The most important thing I learned is I LOVE TEXTURE. I will point it out when I can. It adds so much to a page!

These are the baby shower pages...it's so nice to remember how blessed we were at Kaden's birth and how everything we could have possible wanted or needed was given to us. In the first page, it is the surprise baby shower thrown by my highschool girls volleyball team that I coached. They each wrote "advice" on the bibs to help remind me the joys of mothering. I love them!. Also, there is a pocket with a white paper that a little girl (about 3 years old) drew for him as her baby shower "gift"...it was so incredibly sweet.

The diaper shower was thrown by our church in Gillette...we had only been here 6 weeks...how cool is that?

I don't have pictures of the shower Luke's extended family threw for me, or the one our church in Butte through. Like I said before...so blessed.



Oh and Kaden was about a week late. Hardest.week.ever. It's so much easier after the first baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment