Friday, January 20, 2012

Thanksgiving!

In 2008 from May to November there were 4 babies born..and all of them were able to be together for Thanksgiving. It was a perfect time for pictures! I found the stickers I used at Hobby Lobby. They are called cardstock stickers and they even had 4 little Indian/Pilgrims. I wish you could see the texture of the stickers...they match the texture of the stickers throughout the book..and lately I've been looking for some for Kate's book.. guess what I can't find? I had fallen in love with them, too!


We also took pictures of just the 3 boys... l'il turkeys. They've lived up to that name since!

Acacia, the lone girl..and first granddaughter... learned early how to hold her own. My favorite picture is the last one that shows how tired of her Kaden was by the end of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment