Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Favorite People pages

Here are the next 2 page spreads. I loved this one. I just had so many pictures of Kaden with all kinds of people we love. I spent a long time getting those circles cut from the cricut and arranged to look "random". It's so true that being purposely random is a hard thing to do. See the texture under the alligator. I think this is the page that helped me fall in love with texture. I can't wait to enlarge my colection of folders.



By the way, Kaden was the first baby Brad (above picture) had every held.

This next photo is Kaden with his Grandparents and Great-Grandparents. The next one is with several of his aunts and uncles. Somehow Uncle Andrew made it on their twice... He should feel special.




He is so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment